As a monthly donor, you will be joining the Innkeepers Club – a special group of donors who provide critical, dependable funding so we can help more homeless men and women find a way home and reconnect with their community. Whether during the cold of winter or the heat of summer, your membership provides year-round support to individuals in need.
Benefits of monthly giving include:
- Convenience. Gifts are automatically transferred and will appear each month on your credit card or checking account statement. You will receive an acknowledgement letter in January with a summary of all your gifts from the previous calendar year to aid in your tax preparation.
- Cost savings. The savings on postage, check processing and printing is substantial, enabling your gifts to go further.
- Our gratitude. Receive an exclusive reusable Pine Street canvas tote bag when you join.
- Periodic updates. Three annual newsletters and occasional email updates will help you stay up-to-date on happenings at Pine Street and the impact of your ongoing support.
- Special events and volunteer opportunities. Join other members of the Innkeepers Club for special events and service dates throughout the year.
- Flexibility. Log on to our convenient Innkeepers Gift Service Center to amend your gift at any time.
If you prefer to join by phone or email, contact Lisa Feeley at 617.892.9199 or email email@example.com.
Already part of the Innkeepers Club and need to update your information? Please visit the Innkeepers Club Service Center.